- 1. Bug bites will leave behind waste. Whether its slightly darker spots on your mattress or actual dead bugs, this is definitely something to look around for if you’re worried about bed bugs.
- 2. Bed bugs prey on people when they’re sleeping- they only come out at night. Check your body for any small red bites or unidentified marks. These could be potential bed bug bites.
- 3. Hide ‘n Seek is a personal favorite game for bed bugs. They’re known to hide in mattresses or in any folds in linens. Make sure to check all beds, as well other furniture in the room. Keep in mind you’re looking for small cockroach-like bugs. Also, be prepared to see waste and dead skin in any of these spots.
- 4. Bed bugs make their move generally around dawn. Grab a flashlight and try and wake up near this time. Limit your movement to assure the bed bugs don’t go back into hiding.
- 5. Run to a local convenience store and grab some double-sided carpet tape. This tape is made specifically to stick onto rugs. Align your bed with some tape. Pay most attention to the sides and corners of your mattress. Over a period of time, if your house were infected with bed bugs, some would stick onto this tape.
No related posts.